Who are we?
Intelligent Air Conditioning Ltd was established on 27th November 2010 and officially started trading on 8th March 2011. The company has at the heart of it a solid foundation built from a wealth of experience and knowledge on modern air conditioning equipment. Prior to starting the company, Sibat Butt had worked for a major Daikin distributor in the UK for over 23 years. Rising through the ranks to Technical Services Manager, Sibat has amassed many skills and a vast amount of tacit and explicit Daikin product knowledge, all leading to one simple outcome, which is to “solve problems”.
Whether its installation, commissioning, troubleshooting or designing control management systems we can solve problems and provide valuable and clear advice knowledgeably.
We look at the world of air conditioning with a unique perspective and strive constantly to build on our core competencies in order to and provide outstanding service to all our customers.
To technically out perform all other air conditioning companies and become the company of choice for manufacturers, installers, facility managers and end users in the industry.
Our core values
- To develop and maintain high levels of service, security and safety for our customers and staff alike.
- To treat all our customers and staff with respect, fairness and in a friendly manner.
- To conduct our affairs with honesty, integrity, transparency and diligence.
- Provide equal opportunities and encourage our staff at every stage to improve and achieve their full potential through continual training and professional development.
- Play our part in protecting the environment by observing and operating within all current and up and coming legislation.
- Be resolute in our social responsibility.