Intelligent Air Conditioning Ltd has once again been awarded BESA accreditation. The Building Engineering Services Association is the UK’s leading trade organisation for building engineering services contractors.
As a member of BESA Intelligent AC is fully searchable on the BESA website at www.thebesa.com/find-a-besa-member.
Having BESA membership means that our clients can be 100% confidant that they are employing a company that works to and maintains the highest standards, providing reassurance that their project has been placed in safe hands.
THE BESA GUARANTEE
“By using a BESA member, you can be sure that your building engineering services contractor meets the required standard in all of the following ways:
- Members of the BESA are subject to regular third-party inspection and assessment of their technical competence and commercial capability.
- The commercial and financial standing of all BESA members is independently evaluated.
- BESA members are able to demonstrate that they operate according to fair and reasonable commercial standards.
- Members of the BESA are required to perform according to criteria established by a range of industry-recognised specifications and good practice guides.
- BESA members must adhere to robust health and safety policies and procedures, and must promote a positive safety culture throughout their organisation.
- Members of the BESA comply fully with the mandatory health and safety requirements contained in the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- There is a requirement on BESA members to prove that they have controls in place to ensure that their work complies with all aspects of the Building Regulations.
- BESA members must have in place adequate employers’ and public liability and professional indemnity cover.
- Awareness of environmental issues and an ability to manage elements such as waste, pollution, recycling and materials procurement is a requirement on all BESA members.
- All BESA members have in place adequate policies in relation to personnel recruitment, selection, education and training.”